"news" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The real purpose of the letter was to convey some exciting personal news.
- And have you broken this exciting news to your mother?
- For the village it was the most exciting news in living memory.
- Just a few days earlier, the couple had gotten what they thought was exciting news.
- She is very excited to tell her husband the exciting news.
- Action time: Jasmine's parents called early this morning saying they had "exciting news that will change our lives."
- This was exciting news - there's data going back from him to the early 1700s.
- "Aren't you going to ask me about my exciting news?"
- "But finding life on Mercury is very exciting news," the image said.
- You may want to start telling family and friends your exciting news this week.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.