"news" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He also bought the Sunday News, and edited it for six months, writing a theatre column, before it closed.
- In 1931 it was merged with the Sunday News.
- Sunday News reported on 17 September that the list of suspects was down to three and an arrest was imminent.
- Sunday News reported the pair split in 2009.
- The Sunday News gained 1.6 percent, to 979,076 from 964,030.
- During the 1980s Bickerstaff regularly wrote a sports column for the Sunday News.
- Around 1970, he began drawing professionally for the Sunday News.
- "The script's the thing," he told a writer who worked for him on the "Sunday News" in the early 1960's.
- Sunday News may refer to the following newspapers:
- The Sunday News showed a circulation gain of 4 percent, to 964,030, the only sign of significant growth among the four papers during the period.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.