"news" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "When you've covered spot news for 17 or 18 years, doing this puts you to the test," she said.
- He punched up the Herald, cycled it for something- spot news I assume.
- There has been at the same time a change in the value of still photographs as the visual informer of spot news.
- In spot news, one of The Times's finalists was, in effect, competing against himself.
- You might take a look on three and four, and then play back the sixteen o'clock spot news.
- "The competition reports more spot news," he said.
- Famous correspondent she might now be; but her first training had been that of a reporter, alert for spot news.
- This was spot news with a vengeance.
- The coverage won the Pulitzer Prize for spot news in 1992.
- The big picture has been bumped by spot news.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.