"news" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He is the weather anchor for the weekend evening editions of Eyewitness News.
- Channel 3's newscasts were called Eyewitness News for many years.
- The station changed its branding to Eyewitness News in the early 1990s.
- He started at Eyewitness News in the summer of 1998 as a weekend anchor.
- This has become an extremely popular format with the advent of Eyewitness News.
- The name is found on fewer stations than Eyewitness News.
- In the 1980s, this changed to Eyewitness News.
- Pineda can be seen faithfully on the evening editions of "Eyewitness News".
- During her tenure at Eyewitness News, she went into labor on air with her second child and has won local emmys.
- Eyewitness News continued as a nightly half-hour bulletin until 1984 when it was expanded to a one-hour format.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.