"news" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- CBC News' programming currently consists of the following television programs.
- Prior to this, from 2002 to 2007, he was the editor in chief of CBC News.
- At the top of each hour, a regular CBC news update is aired, lasting four and a half minutes.
- CBC News said "those chosen are considered the cream of the young virtuoso world.
- His remark was made under questioning in an interview with CBC News, and reported on by other media outlets.
- CBC News gave the movie and Thurber a damning review.
- CBC News: Sunday Night was similarly replaced at the same time.
- He retired from full-time employment in 1994, but continues to produce essays and special reports for CBC News.
- The title of the program was also changed back to the original CBC News: Compass.
- CBC News - Meet the man they call the 'human calculator'
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.