"news" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "ABC news ought to have someone watching for this."
- ABC News declared the film to be a "box office hit".
- ABC News sought to have the case removed from state to federal court.
- ABC News' practice, she said, is to make no comment at all about such estimates.
- ABC News led with 29 nominations, 9 more than the previous year.
- ABC News broadcast a story of the link between the two soon after.
- ABC News said it had spend more than $2 million on its gulf coverage by the end of last week.
- ABC News' 1-minute update is carried at the bottom of each hour.
- ABC News, for instance, is estimated to have brought in $500 million of revenue last year.
- ABC News asked people whether cloning of humans should be allowed.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.