"narrow" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Walk until you see a narrow road on your left.
- And now I could see a narrow road to the right.
- The land opened up to either side of the narrow road.
- It was dark, and we were on a narrow road.
- She left the car where it was and followed the narrow road to the back of the church.
- I was on a straight, narrow road, not wide enough to turn around.
- He looked ahead of him at the narrow road with the lights on either side.
- Nothing passed on the narrow road that was little more than a track.
- He looked past me, but the narrow road was blocked with men.
- A narrow road runs along the valley between the two.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.