"narrow" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The inside, however, curved down to form a narrow channel.
- There is damned little you can do in a narrow channel.
- But it's a narrower channel, and he's not sure where it goes.
- It is linked to the sea by a narrow channel to the south.
- The Secretary led them through a narrow channel and into a larger room.
- Hurrying up they saw below them a deep and narrow channel.
- At the north east end there is a narrow channel to sea.
- The plane dropped down into a narrow channel between two islands.
- She looked around, saw that they were in another narrow channel surrounded by high rocks.
- When the water level is high, they are connected by a short narrow channel.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.