"music" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- She taught music at the university for the next three years.
- For four years he was taught music in his home town.
- A school here will teach art and music to its 10-year-olds.
- These women that teach music around here don't know nothing.
- She taught music at the school where he had been principal.
- But he returned to Houston in 1954 to teach music.
- He taught not only Western painting and music but also art history.
- But much can be done to teach new music by one person using voice and gesture alone.
- About 70% of schools teach music at the lower secondary level.
- We have 20th-century music or opera, taught by one of us.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.