"music" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- It is a great loss to all of us who love music.
- I love his music and seriously can't wait to go!
- We know these directors love music and have something to offer.
- "Is it possible there should be people who don't love music?"
- I couldn't imagine myself spending time with a man who didn't love music.
- I love his music, and have been a huge fan for years.
- The old guy who loved music, turned to drink, instead.
- I love music, but the word is being used too loosely.
- Some are retired, others still work, and all love music.
- "She just really loved his music and is starting her collection."
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.