"music" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- My guess is that most people are buying new music.
- Still they were able to make some general conclusions about why people buy music.
- Her goal was to try to understand the factors behind why people bought music.
- I only ever bought music from there when they did their offers which were usually pretty good.
- Teen girls that don't know any better buy her music.
- Sales data suggest that 40-somethings will buy new music, if they get to hear it.
- A big reason I do not buy movies or music anymore.
- "People want to buy their music once and own it forever," he said.
- I buy my music from the shop or order of line and have then delivered.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.