"music" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- I took a quick look at their native music, art, and literature.
- At one point Handy was asked to "play some of our native music".
- "You said once you'd like to hear our native music," he began.
- "Native American music was important, too, and also the songs of birds."
- Awareness of native music, spirituality and art continued into the 1960s.
- I try to learn about the native music anywhere I go.
- Native American music is recorded for the first time.
- A sign of the acceptance of native music out in the world like never before.
- There is not a great deal of native Italian Christmas music.
- Many store owners didn't see the potential of selling Native American music.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.