"morning" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The ladyfish were more aggressive than they had been in the morning stillness.
- And in the morning stillness a bird began to sing.
- In the early morning stillness, the approaching footsteps sounded very loud outside.
- It sounded so loud in the early morning stillness that he clapped a hand over his mouth.
- Her footsteps echoed on the planks in the morning stillness.
- She rose, a rustle of long hair and clothing in the mid- morning stillness.
- The sound rose, as musical as bells, in the morning stillness.
- Now, as she became aware of the early morning stillness, she knew she'd have time to do a few tasks for herself.
- The voice of a trumpet rang out, high and thin in the early morning stillness.
- In the morning stillness, I could hear them as they gracefully broke water, almost galloping along.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.