"morning" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- After the bright morning sunshine, it seemed very dark inside.
- I put down the phone, and went back outside into the morning sunshine.
- The bright morning sunshine did little to make the scene less bleak.
- A moment later he was outside in the bright morning sunshine.
- In the early morning sunshine, everything looked fresh and new.
- The hills and forests were bright green in the morning sunshine.
- She pushed open the window, put her face out into the morning sunshine, and sang.
- About dawn, perhaps, and in the morning sunshine, I sleep!
- He put her back down and she dashed out into the morning sunshine.
- "All right," he said, and headed out into the morning sunshine.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.