"morning" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The first three months were the most difficult, especially when the morning sickness would come.
- And I had my first bad case of morning sickness today.
- That was where the law came in, about the same time as the morning sickness.
- He hadn't seen her looking that way since the very beginning, when she'd had morning sickness.
- Your poor mother had the worst morning sickness I've ever seen.
- In addition, she worked 14 and 15-hour days while dealing with morning sickness.
- I had morning sickness all the way through my pregnancy.
- Your best course of action for managing morning sickness is home treatment.
- But in some cases, morning sickness can last well into a pregnancy.
- If your mother had morning sickness for half of her pregnancy, you probably will, too.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.