"month" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- For the nine months ended June 30, the company lost $45.5 million.
- For the six months ended in March, it fell to 851,500, down 5.4 percent from the same period a year ago.
- In the 12 months ended on June 30, the fund lost 8.2 percent of its value.
- Over the last 12 months ended in May, inflation was 5.4 percent.
- Its stock rose 31.6 percent in the 12 months ended on Friday.
- Sales in the three months ended July 28 fell 15 percent, to $4.79 billion.
- The conclusion appears to end months of debate within the government.
- In the six months ended July 31, the company lost $2.4 million, or 16 cents a share.
- It rose 32.6 percent for the 12 months ended on Thursday.
- For the 12 months ended April 30, the company had revenue of $15 million.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.