"money" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Among the most active groups, union money has been eclipsed by individual donations, but that could change as it gets closer to the election.
- Federal law bars using union money to advance the campaign of a union official.
- The appeal was from his 1980 conviction for embezzling union money.
- It said he failed to stop an illegal scheme that siphoned more than $750,000 in union money into his 1996 re-election campaign.
- Republicans will claim that many of their candidates were outspent, if you count the additional "union money."
- The public also scrutinizes the labor positions of anyone who takes union money to be sure they have not been bought off.
- In addition, Federal law bars union money from being used to advance the candidacy of a union official.
- Unless the plan dealt with the "bottomless pit" of union money, she said, "then there is no campaign reform."
- Federal law bars union officials from using union money for their campaigns.
- White House officials estimated that the decision could cut off as much as $2.4 billion each year in union money available for political activities.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.