"money" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Which states directed the most lottery money to education in 1994?
- He says Florida's lottery money goes into the general budget, where its use is difficult to track.
- "If they said the lottery money was being used for prisons, do you think people would buy?"
- In reality there'll either have to use public funds or lottery money and that's not on.
- "That's a forty percent return on your lottery money alone."
- The lottery money has one $1,000 bill within a ton of $50 and $100 bills.
- Yes, it's still lottery money, but it is now under political control, even though not funded with taxes.
- It distributed more than £160m of lottery money to over 900 films.
- I have never liked the idea of using lottery money for funding films.
- In 1997 they won some lottery money which helped them to get a new building for their collection of musical instruments.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.