"money" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- That was in addition to her appearance money, said to be $25,000.
- As a gambler you want to be playing to get the appearance money.
- They don't mind limping around the track for appearance money.
- None of the race directors would say how much appearance money they would offer.
- London is offering about $2.5 million in appearance money, $1.5 million of it to the top men.
- "In a perfect world, there would be no appearance money," Meyer said.
- At the start of summer, she was receiving appearance money of $1,500 to $2,000 for each European meet.
- Besides appearance money, the winner will get a reported $500,000.
- All the professional runners - 14 women and 13 men - received appearance money.
- A spokeswoman for the competition said: 'We never pay appearance money and that is always made clear in the contracts.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.