"money" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Officials said some of the settlement money might be used for this program.
- Some renters, though, have used the settlement money as part of a down payment on a house, he said.
- Other than legal respite, these companies get very little for their settlement money.
- Virginia may use part of its settlement money to help phase out a property tax on cars.
- Under the 1998 agreement with tobacco companies, states are free to spend their settlement money as they see fit.
- He has also proposed using the settlement money from tobacco companies to reduce property taxes.
- A museum is planning to be constructed using settlement money.
- The states are not bound to use their settlement money fighting tobacco, or on health programs in general, for that matter.
- It is not known whether Parks' legal fees were paid for from her settlement money or by the record companies.
- The issue concerned an aspect of how settlement money would be distributed.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.