"money" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- At the third phone booth, Mojo is saved and the money exchanged.
- No money exchanged hands, but the records were kept on file.
- According to The Times, no money exchanged hands in the deal.
- And it made leaving him, when the deed was done and the money exchanged, so much simpler.
- Lay your money on the table and the dealer will exchange it for chips - you don't even have to ask.
- This isn't some personal no money exchanged hands ordeal here.
- The money was exchanged, slick as a magic trick.
- Drugs and money exchanged hands as casually as phone numbers.
- "The money was exchanged, never deposited," Pitt said, looking miserably down at the floor.
- In February, 2009, the lawsuit was settled and no money exchanged hands.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.