"money" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- If that is the case, the money would cover only part of the cost.
- Hospitals say they need the money to cover rising labor costs.
- You didn't say anything about having money in the bank to cover it.'
- But that money will not cover claims expected to reach $2.3 billion.
- "I hope the money covers the cost of hiring a hand to look after this place."
- I think he was laying low because he'd been getting into some kinds of trouble that even his money couldn't cover up right away.
- The money she made at the casino didn't even cover his expenses.
- The project's developers say they need the money to cover construction costs.
- But money doesn't cover, at least for me, the real question of whether to become a teacher.
- So who are these people and what exactly do they need the money to cover?
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.