"money" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He opened his money-fold, passed some money to her.
- If she's out of the picture, then the old man's money would pass to his only grandchild, her daughter, Lucy.
- And at such times that money passed between them the strangers took one or more of the dogs away with them.
- The victim would do so: the money, being real, would pass without question.
- The charity also makes sure no money ever passes through the hands of the teachers writing proposals.
- Also, you are not wasting money on costly lift passes that everyone in the family cannot use to the full.
- The money might even have passed through a couple of those dummy companies before it got to Cole's hands.
- That money would one day pass to Jephtha's three boys.
- Eventually the money passes to any children we may have or to certain carefully selected charities.
- Without question, dirty money is still passing through many hands.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.