"money" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Calvin was a roly-poly man, like a father, but he protected his money.
- His intent was to protect his money from me in case of divorce, but the agreement went both ways.
- Find valuable information on investing, managing & protecting your money.
- I think he had a stage mama who protected his money in the early days.
- Know the warning signs to protect yourself, your money, and your home.
- There is public disclosure of disciplinary actions in the securities industry to protect our money.
- "I don't think we should apologize for protecting the taxpayers' money."
- It is a profession, that of protecting other people's money.
- Donors can also protect their money by demanding measurable improvements.
- What is the best way to protect your money from taxes?
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.