"money" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Most bank accounts here have been frozen since early December in an effort to prevent money from leaving the country.
- Until sanctions are in place, there is no lever under British law to prevent other money returning to Tehran.
- Members of Congress have also restricted family planning assistance in efforts to prevent money from going to organizations that advocate abortions.
- India has following institutions already preventing, finding and investigating underground economy and black money.
- She noted that the bill prevented federal money from being used for religious instruction.
- The purpose was to prevent American money from bolstering Iran and its terrorism.
- The authorities should prevent criminal money from penetrating the financial system.
- It could also prevent money from going round in circles, as is currently happening with the Structural Funds.
- You spoke of tackling fraud and preventing money from being wasted.
- Critics have long charged that such a system eliminated the incentive for cost-efficiency and prevented money from being put back into patient care programs.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.