"money" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He still would have to make the team to keep the money.
- I think they tried to make her tell where she kept the money.
- My husband kept all the money, and only gave me a little at a time.
- Well you've got to if you want to keep the money.
- He kept his money and still lives in the country.
- If the person does not show up for their trial, the government gets to keep the money.
- Some were from local families, perhaps with their father on the school board, and they took a job that kept money in the community.
- He kept their money growing and his own with it.
- "You should make sure the people get to keep their money."
- These are Movement jobs, so you don't get to keep the money.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.