"money" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Some came to pay in full with money borrowed from friends and family.
- To put his plan into action he needs to borrow still more money.
- We can't keep on making up for them by borrowing even more money.
- And companies will have to pay more to borrow money.
- But we didn't borrow money to keep the business going.
- She also said the couple wanted to borrow money, but did not try to set a price on the children.
- Are we just going to borrow money for ever more?
- You'll be always trying to borrow money from me if I told you!
- You are going to borrow money from the bank to buy a house.
- If not, they would try to borrow enough money to leave.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.