"money" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "It can add up to some real money pretty quickly."
- Of course, these games don't pay out any real money.
- Whether or not it would ever make him real money was another matter.
- I would like to have the chance to get back to work but for real money.
- "What will she do in Washington when she's around real big money?"
- They come to this office and pay real money for help.
- It was the first time they had any real money, he said.
- That's real money for working families, as thousands of people have already told us.
- Even for a company with 1989 sales of more than $600 million, that is real money.
- Does each think that the real money is on the other side?
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.