"money" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Most of the $60 million project was paid for with private money.
- But is all this private money enough to really change the character of schools?
- They lost a lot of private money with those models.
- If private money wants to come in and build it, we'll be the first ones to help them.
- In any case, private money, which must be the major share, won't flow on other terms.
- "What happens to that success when there is no more private money?"
- The group says it has already received some private money to create the center.
- "No one knows how long it will take before the private money begins coming back in."
- I think private money needs to be on the line here as well, though.
- The board said it would use private, rather than public, money for the program.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.