"money" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The first time they'd gone out, she told him that her family came from old money.
- Yeah, the old money ain't what it used to be.
- This is a tale of old money and how it got to be that way.
- We were full of old money, ripe to be ruined.
- Ultimately, it means the old making money and there are fewer children.
- This girl had learned the lessons of the old money well.
- This is old money, the kind required to make a town almost invisible.
- If somebody spent a lot of old money in the last couple days, we might get a line on our men.
- Just don't let your boys take any old money without you checking the source and getting back to me.
- They're looking for somebody with a lot of old money.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.