"moment" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- There have been rumors that the concluding moments of the episode will be taped at another time.
- This led to the creation of the rake sequence, which became a memorable moment of the episode.
- Jackson praised the final moments of the episode, describing it as "epic".
- They called the musical the best moment of the episode and "maybe even the whole show".
- In the final moments of the episode, Neela and Ray are finally reunited.
- At the final moments of the episode, Burn was deliberately run over by a car driven by Joe.
- Most contain ironic plot devices or "twists" which only become apparent in the final moments of the episode.
- It was probably my personal biggest laugh-out-loud moment of the episode.
- In the last moments of the episode, Eddie sees Fiona get off a red bus.
- Canning called the therapy scene "the best moment of the episode".
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.