"moment" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Iceland was having a revolutionary moment, if of a sometimes hesitant and self-mocking sort.
- The issue of the franchise did not, however, make up the sum total of what was generally understood by democracy at that revolutionary moment.
- By a strange oversight, no historian has ever taken the trouble to study how people actually lived during the most extreme revolutionary moments.
- The only time to talk about revolutionary moments is when you are ready to live them at short notice.
- The notion that we should curtail our imagination at a truly revolutionary moment doesn't seem right to me.
- If that happens, he said, it will truly mark a revolutionary moment in Nevada history.
- But back then, the time they put this one in, it was a very revolutionary moment in American history, you know.
- Such a change would mark a revolutionary moment in the development of the European Union.
- Any revolutionary moments were staged for the prospect of glory and more wealth.
- I found myself wondering, oddly, what it must have been like to be alive at such a revolutionary moment.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.