"moment" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The 1972 film, which has its surreal moments, is a rich allegorical critique of the Italian character.
- Now, with his name on a plane, Wright said this was yet another surreal moment this season.
- "It was a very surreal and wonderful moment," he remembered.
- The librarians described many surreal moments from the nearly yearlong legal battle.
- She wondered for a surreal moment whether to cup his genitals.
- There have been many surreal moments, but surely this one broke new ground.
- Yet there were also surreal moments of connection in Podgorica.
- It was one of the more surreal moments in his life.
- Q. What was the most surreal moment you witnessed during your tenure?
- In one particularly surreal moment, the two men swap positions, and thus the idea of which is a reflection of the other.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.