"moment" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- There are enough of these hallucinatory, super-upbeat moments throughout that the collection can be wearying.
- The Door, however, was locked as tight as it had ever been save for that one hallucinatory moment when An-non had seen.
- I did not drop as instructed because I was possessed by a hallucinatory moment of madness.
- To the Editor: Liberal Democrats in hallucinatory moments see the great Democratic social structures of the last half-century crumbling at their feet.
- Horses snorted and stamped, and Croaker was reminded of the hallucinatory moment in the cab, as if he had been eavesdropping on Margarite's memories.
- In hallucinatory moments between pains, she imagined that he had decreed her baby born then, with no one awake to see or hear, no one to know.
- For one wild, hallucinatory moment of insanity the Governor actually contemplated storming the galley.
- It seemed a hallucinatory moment that seemed to conjure the cold war as some 40-year misunderstanding.
- But the new novel also has darker hallucinatory moments.
- By week two, it was my square metre-its minute, evolving landscape-that floated in my mind during those last, hallucinatory moments before I fell asleep.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.