"moment" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- And even when his daughter rolls peas off the dinner table, he see a teachable moment.
- Do you think they used their stories as teachable moments?
- But these schools should go further and use this incident as a "teachable moment."
- In every period of life these are both the new challenges and the teachable moments.
- Not everything has to be a "teachable moment," as educators like to say.
- And well we should, given that 2011 was packed with teachable moments.
- This is a teachable moment to move further ahead the debate about how we value programs that save lives.
- "It was one of those teachable moments," she said later.
- This is a teachable moment, and we run with it.
- This is the "teachable moment" to address the educational needs of our students, teachers and administrators.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.