"moment" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- So it's apparent early on that before the bizarre meeting is over, each of the five characters will have had his revelatory moment.
- But the songs were only raw material in performances that lived for the revelatory moment.
- It was as if she had been deaf and blind all her life until this revelatory moment.
- It had happened in an instant, one sudden, heartbreaking, revelatory moment.
- This is the revelatory moment I live for as a coach.
- Like some magic key, the revelatory moment opened a magnificent world to me.
- Yet computer science does have its revelatory moments, typically when several advances come together to create a new computing experience.
- It was the single most heartbreaking and revelatory moment of a misspent life.
- She credited this as a revelatory moment in the evolution of her writing style.
- Their debates produced useful exchanges and a few revelatory moments.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.