"moment" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- These often make for some of the show's funniest or most revealing moments.
- In a revealing moment, the young girl flirts daringly with the older man.
- One of the film's most revealing moments comes when Menorah tries to learn how to use a gun.
- No, I take that back - it does contain one revealing moment, however unwitting.
- It was a revealing moment precisely because the president was so surprised.
- There was a revealing moment in The Apprentice this week.
- "Has there ever been a more revealing moment this year?"
- But when things do get serious, it is always a revealing moment.
- There doesn't seem to be a seriously revealing, spontaneous moment in the entire film.
- But one of the series' most revealing moments throws such easy observations back in a viewer's face.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.