"moment" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "I look for the illuminating comic moment," he said.
- And for one harsh, illuminating moment, he had looked into the surly, bitter, used-up face of the man across from him.
- An illuminating moment in the final came with 38 seconds remaining and UConn holding a 70-66 lead.
- Such illuminating moments in the two films are countless and often small, but they add up to a large point.
- But last year also provided some truly illuminating moments.
- Mother said it offhandedly, like a joke, but to Chveya it was a grand illuminating moment.
- It was one of those illuminating moments - almost an epiphany.
- This fly-on-the-wall documentary allows viewers to make their own judgments, but there's no escaping the most illuminating moment.
- An illuminating moment in the life of Kevin Gover occurred one day recently on an airplane over the Midwest.
- Ben sat back and studied a master of conspiracy in his illuminating moment.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.