"moment" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Even that most iconic moment, when the agents arrive, is softened here with Cuban music playing in the background.
- His final scene with Caroline has been voted by fans as one of the show's most iconic moments.
- Cast member Mitchell noted that the show would do service to the most iconic moments from the original franchise.
- It remains one of the most iconic moments in the contest's history.
- The call of the home run, that great American iconic moment, is: "Good to see you.
- In 2012, Huia's death was voted by fans as one of the shows most iconic moments.
- What happened after the match has become an iconic moment in the history of the sport.
- I hope we'll pay due homage to the great iconic moments and keep them in.
- Since that iconic moment the sport has never looked back.
- And yet it became an iconic moment of television.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.