"moment" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Occasionally, at least, sweeps can have their gentler moments.
- It was a very gentle, very tender moment, a young couple having a moment of solitude and remembering.
- He reached out and took her cheek between his fingers, just for a moment, very gentle, then stood up.
- For a moment I thought that he was kissing her hand, a strangely gentle moment for a pair of savages like them.
- Two days previous to this gentle moment, the lady had summoned me in private, as she always did before a march-out.
- The jokes are surprisingly fresh and devastating, and the gentler moments of affection as touching.
- And she appeared to warm to this, and to come alive as it were, her face at moments most gentle and sweet.
- Nicholas, so gentle one moment, so dangerous the next.
- The signing was obviously done later, during a gentler moment.
- I felt myself enveloped by a curiously gentle moment in my life.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.