"moment" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Or was it simply part of a cultural moment that's vanished?
- It is easy, of course, to overreact to this cultural moment.
- Too bad this happened at the cultural moment when the three-act structure seems most played out.
- In the end, the mix should be faithful to the week s news but also to the larger historical and cultural moment.
- This is not a cultural moment when we look on mothers as particularly powerful figures.
- James Brown may never be more respectable than he is at this cultural moment.
- In other words, writers at times use clams because they are part of the cultural moment.
- By the early 1960's the magazine's cultural moment was past.
- Everybody seems to know they're on the verge of claiming a cultural moment.
- The Afro in the 70's, he said, was part of a cultural and political moment.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.