"moment" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- It felt as if the musicians had got off on the wrong foot, and there were similar moments throughout.
- Mr. Grant had a similar moment of truth when he read the script.
- A similar moment will be recapitulated at the end.
- We've had very, very similar moments here where you can actually feel it on your body.
- In May 1996, at a similar moment in the previous expansion, only 30 percent did so.
- The others all progress toward similar moments of private reverie.
- Don't interrupt a similar moment near the end, either.
- With a little effort, your directs can produce similar moments.
- You will experience a similar moment Friday morning when you stand in front of a full refrigerator.
- Antonia's similar moment of truth is appropriately a bit more chic.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.