"moment" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- At a different moment in history, American leadership might have stepped up to these disorders and led the way to solutions.
- From that point on, at different moments in Canada's history, some leaders and groups have risen to claim authority.
- Récré A2 was broadcast daily, at different moments of the day.
- Because this is a different moment in American history.
- These two factors oscillate at slightly different moments, many times per second.
- At different moments, one of the prosecution lawyers and the entire defense team threatened to walk out.
- There are different moments throughout the course of this season that mean a lot to players individually.
- We connect these different moments; a pattern begins to take shape.
- Each picture, shot at a different moment, differs slightly from the corresponding image on the opposite wall.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.