"moment" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The fable has its mystical moments.
- You will never again share this mystical moment.
- She has described her work as seeking to understand "the mystery of creation, call it talent, the muse, or the heightened mystical moments in which inspiration flows."
- It's just a mystical, magical moment that happens in someone's life.
- These revelations were among several mystical moments in postgame conversations.
- It was a mystical moment.
- Jim Hirschfield also acknowledges the spiritual - by making environments that offer, the brochure says, "glimpses into the mystical moments of the universe."
- Next Year was the mystical moment we had awaited all those generations, the end of the yearning, the answer for faith.
- It is a team sport, but at certain mystical moments, the team disappears and the defenders disappear, and there is a man and a basket.
- Through receiving this sacrament, she experienced the presence of God, a mystical moment, one about which she would talk throughout the rest of her life.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.