"moment" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Everything was so beautiful in this magical moment before sunrise.
- And for a brief magical moment he was exactly right.
- Suddenly the sun broke through the clouds in the west for one magical moment.
- Sometimes the most magical moment on safari is when you see nothing at all.
- It was such a magical moment, especially in the sea.
- It is a magical moment when the bird suddenly appears.
- That magical moment, but we were all about to collapse.
- It was a magical moment that they would not soon forget.
- "It was really one of those magical moments in science," she said.
- It is a magical moment when your child first starts to mark make or write.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.