"moment" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- I know how magic the moment is when you win.
- "But now we have all of them coming together at one magic moment."
- But for one person, at least, it was a magic moment.
- But we have to make everything come to life for magic moments.
- The fun that makes the magic moment, you can say tells a story.
- Something's going on with that - too many magic moments.
- He would not allow this magic moment to be lost by his own weakness.
- I had never even dared to imagine this magic moment.
- "There wasn't a magic moment at which he became acceptable."
- This year's Open will yield its share of magic moments.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.