"moment" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Cut to an awkward moment where no one was really sure what to do.
- He took questions from students, which led to an awkward moment.
- The most awkward moment comes when families ask to see the victim.
- There was a very awkward moment, in which they both seemed to find nothing to say.
- Then we turn down the bed, and sit there for an awkward moment looking at each other.
- There was an awkward moment during which they stood and looked at each other.
- She made no answer, and for an awkward moment they sat silent.
- For an awkward moment or two he just looked at the floor.
- There was one awkward moment, but it soon passed over.
- After an awkward moment, she moved closer and took his hands.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.