"miss" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- They could be the real problem and I'm somehow missing the big picture.
- Now he saw what his hands had somehow missed before.
- To have the piece that was somehow missing from his songs.
- He was sitting right across from me, and I'd somehow missed him in the dim light.
- But somewhere along the line the major had somehow missed the whole concept.
- Apparently, I somehow missed this many times in a row.
- Is this practice for other fireworks shows or are these announced events that we somehow miss?
- The girl attempted a smile, which somehow missed its purpose.
- I am sure the reporter meant well but somehow missed the essence.
- Still, she felt he was somehow missing the experience.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.