"minor" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- There may have been minor inaccuracies, he allows, but none that alter the story's essential meaning.
- There were some minor inaccuracies in the material sent by the Mayor.
- However there might exist minor and localized inaccuracies which can be handled by an optional step 4.
- There are some minor inaccuracies with the portrayal of Dorie Miller.
- There are also some minor inaccuracies with the Doolittle Raid.
- Some minor historical inaccuracies remain, some due to legal restrictions.
- Some backers concede minor inaccuracies but see them as reasonable for a politician.
- Often when you read a book about material very close to home, minor (or major) inaccuracies irritate.
- Expressive, fluent, accurate and appropriate language but with minor inaccuracies.
- Hobbit In this reprint several minor inaccuracies, most of them noted by readers, have been corrected.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.