"minor" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- High blood pressure is a more minor contributor to risk, and cholesterol does not seem to make much difference, researchers say.
- Whether genetic drift is a minor or major contributor to speciation is the subject matter of much ongoing discussion.
- There used to be a salt mining industry but it is today relatively minor contributor to the local economy.
- Energetically unfavourable and therefore less probable structures are minor contributors.
- Two other factors were minor contributors to Mollie's decline.
- Incineration in developed countries is now a very minor contributor to dioxin emissions.
- I am also very concerned about the projected increase in fluorocarbons, which are presently a minor contributor to the total greenhouse gases.
- However, six-pack rings are a relatively minor contributor to marine litter and wildlife fatalities.
- Sele was a minor contributor to the Yankees' championship era.
- The federal government is only a minor contributor to American education budgets.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.